Ten blog entries for the tenth month of the year in ten days.
What better way to officially mark my return to the blogosphere than a challenge? Beginning 20 October I commit to posting once a day for the next ten days. Less than a dozen entries won’t even begin to scratch the surface…but it’s the most efficient way to bring inquiring minds up to speed on recent developments. Some previews of what to expect in the very near future:
1) Where have I been? You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, yet that doesn’t mean I won’t try to explain in my own sort of way. The more important questions to ask, however, are what I’ve learned and where I’m going.
2) Don’t think I’ve forgotten Operation Biological Information.
3) Trick or treat! Halloween is right around the corner. Even without the candy and costumes, October marks my favorite month of the year.
4) I lost half my body weight in hair.
5) Once upon a time there was a clean-ish eating vegetarian named Sloane who exercised frequently. An unfortunate inundation of pork products– albeit very short lived– combined with a surplus of sodas exacerbated by an almost total lack of physical activity wreaked havoc on her physique [not to mention insides]. Time to regain health consciousness.
6) Maintaining proper nutrition enables the opportunity for the occasional splurge. What better place than a restaurant?! I’m reviving my earlier decision to dabble as an amateur food critic. Brittany will be my partner in crime with this endeavor.
8) Never again will I offer specifics on my love life unless I remarry. Husband numero dos isn’t in the cards anytime soon, if ever; nor has my union with the first spouse legally ended. Oh, what tangled webs we weave!
9) I cannot stop watching Orange Is The New Black.
10) Sharing all the links I’ve bookmarked over these past few months seems an impossible feat. Eventually I’ll get there, so bear with me. I only share things that I think are worth your time. 😉
With infinite love, gratitude, and respect,