So there’s this ‘game’ going around on Facebook. May I present to you ten random things you may or may not know about me:
1) I’m head over heels in love with the male version of myself. He’s my best friend, lover, and soul mate. We share a brain. I’d be lying if I said we didn’t have a long, hard road ahead of us….but we’re committed to traveling it together. ❤
2) Although I’ve never been officially diagnosed [because I’ve never been tested], I suffer from a serious case of ADD. It causes me all sorts of grief. I can’t focus to save my life, get distracted super easily, have serious difficulty finishing what I start, frequently miss deadlines, and am one of the world’s worst procrastinators. Oops.
3) Nothing makes me happier than accumulating random trinkets. Garage sales and thrift stores are gold mines for this sort of thing. I like to keep quirky souvenirs from all of life’s adventures.
4) My friends will be the first to tell you that I’m fiercely loyal and will do anything for those closest to me. They’ll tell you that and that I’m about as crazy as they come. In a good way. 😉
5) Being a mother is the most rewarding thing that’s ever happened to me. It’s also the hardest. I worry constantly that I’m not good enough. What happened in California taught me that you can’t always protect your children– what if I fail them again? Am I doing the best I can possibly do when it comes to teaching them about life? It scares me. Adam and Tatum are my world. They deserve they absolute best. Not a day goes by where I don’t realize how lucky we are to be together as a family.
6) I am my own worst enemy. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever be able to forgive myself for events past. I’m a smart person who has made lots of dumb decisions. Guilt is a daily struggle.
7) To say I’m obsessed with Russia is an understatement.
8) The littlest things make me turn the color of a tomato. I’m awkward in every sense of the word and also physically clumsy. Which is funny because I can also be really smooth and work any person and/or situation to my advantage. Most of the time.
9) My strangest phobia is cotton balls. They terrify me and I cannot touch them. Any time I’m at the doctor or dentist I make sure they have gauze instead.
10) I’d rather die than be lactose intolerant.
With infinite love, gratitude, and respect,